Maps and Directions
The UCLA campus is easily accessible from the 405 freeway. Enter your starting address here to access driving directions to the department.
Directions from LAX
Total Estimated Distance: approximately 15 miles.
Total Estimated Time: approximately 30 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
- Take the 405 San Diego Freeway North (Santa Monica/Sacramento).
- Exit on Wilshire Boulevard East.
- Turn north (left) on Westwood Boulevard, which takes you directly into the campus. Westwood Blvd becomes Westwood Plaza. Parking for ARR13 is in P9. Parking attendant(s) will be located at the entrance between 8:00AM - 10:00AM (after 10:00AM, please proceed to the kiosk which is on Westwood Blvd, in front of P9).
- The Engineering IV (Henry Samueli building) is the red brick building on your right (north of Parking Structure P9). The Engineering IV building has two entrances, one on the south and west sides of the building.
- Click on the link under the map to enlarge it for more details.