Research and Teaching Interests:
Network coding, algorithms for networking, wireless networks and network security
Awards and Recognitions
|2013||Best Paper Award in Mobihoc 2013: ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing||2012-2013||Information Theory Society Distinguished Lecturer||2011||Best paper award in MASCOTS 2011: IEEE 19th Annual Meeting of the IEEE International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems||2009||European Research Council (ERC) starting investigator grant||2007||Zonta prize|
- L. Czap, C. Fragouli, V. Prabhakaran, and S. Diggavi, “Secure network coding with erasures and feedback,” accepted to appear in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2015.
- C. Nazaroglu, A. Ozgur, and C. Fragouli, “Wireless network simplification: the Gaussian N-Relay diamond network“, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, pp. 6329-6341, Oct. 2014.
- L. Keller, E. Atsan, K. Argyraki and C. Fragouli, “SenseCode: Network coding for reliable sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Sensor Networks, 2013.
- M. Duarte Gelvez, A. Sengupta, S. Brahma, C. Fragouli and S. Diggavi, “Quantize-Map-Forward (QMF) relaying – an experimental study”, ACM Mobihoc 2013.
- J. Ebrahimi and C. Fragouli, “Combinatorial algorithms for wireless information flow,” ACM Transactions on Algorithms, Vol. 9, Iss. 1, December 2012.
- J. Ebrahimi and C. Fragouli, “Algebraic algorithms for vector network coding”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (Special Issue on Facets of Coding Theory: from Algorithms to Networks), vol. 57, iss. 2, pp. 996-1007, February 2011.
- A. Dhulipala, C. Fragouli and A. Orlitsky, “Silence based communication,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, January 2010.
- C. Fragouli, J. Widmer and J. Y. Le Boudec “Low-complexity algorithms for energy efficient broadcasting in wireless networks”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, volume 16, issue 2, pp. 450–463, April 2008.
- C. Fragouli and E. Soljanin, “Network Coding Fundamentals”, monograph in Foundations and Trends in Networking, 2007.
- C. Fragouli and E. Soljanin, “Information flow decomposition for network coding”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, volume 52, issue 3, pp. 829–848, March 2006.