1. Greywolf Process Solutions, Inc. [Bakersfield, CA]
2. Patexia, Inc. [Santa Monica, CA]
The two founders have nearly 50 years experience in petroleum and food processing systems specializing in water filtration, water softening, oil dehydration, steam generation, gas compression, and water and steam injection process control systems. We offer enormous opportunities for personal satisfaction and professional advancement. Education is important to Greywolf as we must stay on the cutting edge of controls technology; we provide in-house training and we encourage and facilitate continued education in the form of industry specific courses and seminars.Position: Electrical Engineer
- As a team member, you will interface with project leaders to develop SCADA and PLC controls solutions.
- Plant startups and process control modifications.
- Meet with Engineers and operations staff to discuss project requirements.
- Develop one-line drawings, PIDs, and circuit or electrical panel drawings
- Create innovative and readable documentation that explains the controls interface.
Position: Information Technology Technician
The Information Technology Technician reports to the Director of Operations and manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
Manage information technology and computer systems
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
- Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours
Position: Senior Systems Integrator
Experienced in developing and preparing:
Process Flow Diagrams – Process Flow Diagram, assist Process/Mechanical Engineer
Piping and Instrument Diagrams, assist Process/Mechanical Engineer
Support field process evaluations
Cause & Effect Charts
Instrumentation studies – i.e. Choice of level, flow and analytical elements/transmitters
Instrument Specifications and Data Sheets (Process sensors, transmitters, valves, actuators, positioners, discrete sensors, analytical instruments)
Automation/Control System Architecture drawings
Specifying Programmable Logic Controllers and/or Distributed Computer Control Systems
Support client Hazard and Operability Analysis and Process Hazard Analysis evaluations
Support client purchasing cycle with specification and bid document development
Instrument List / PLC I/O List
Assist design personnel with:
- Instrument Location plans
- PLC Panel layouts
- I/O Wiring Diagrams
- Loop Diagrams
- Quality Assurance Reviews
Interface with electrical engineers to develop:
- One-line diagrams
- Electrical area classification drawings
Send application to: Brittany Wadlington, Btwadlington@greywolf.us.com
Click here for more information.
Patexia Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2010 and located in Santa Monica, California. Patexia was founded on a simple idea: use the power of information, collaboration and technology to advance the intellectual property (IP) world. The essence of Patexia’s model is to create an active IP community and develop the right technological tools to bring more transparency, efficiency and value to the IP world.
Position: Case Research Associate
- Read and research patent and litigation details
- Study and understand technical details of a wide variety of inventions
- Author reports clearly detailing the results of your analysis
- Develop case research processes as we expand our business model
Position: Technical Sales Associate
- Identify and generate prospective business leads
- Call into prospective businesses - identify decision makers and present proposals
- Convert prospects into opportunities and eventually into closed deals
- Coordinate with the sales team to generate compelling offers
- Business development and regular account management to ensure client satisfaction
Click here for more information.