The Industrial Affiliates Program is committed to customizing services to each particular member in order to maximize talent benefits and institutional resources from the Electrical Engineering Department.
Enhance Talent Pipeline Between UCLA and IAP Member Companies
- Members are able to feature and disseminate career opportunities
- IAP will provide student intern resumes that match company needs
- UCLA will organize recruitment activities
- IAP will arrange industry request for on-site student presentations
Access to UCLA Intellectual Capital
- Access rich technology opportunities by sponsoring research programs. Learn about research centers, labs, and groups.
- IAP members can sponsor their representatives to work on campus with faculty.
- Learn about recent research highlights and breakthroughs.
- Increase intellectual leverage via on-site internship or sponsorship of course projects
Visibility on Campus
- IAP will arrange company meeting requests with faculty and students of choice
- Increase networking opportunities with engineering community
- Admission to events: Tech Forum, Annual Research Review, Lectures, & Seminars
- Organize a company mini-research symposium day at UCLA for IAP members