Boeing will be hiring 12 UCLA students for 2021 internships and full time entry level positions. Their allocations are targeting Juniors and Seniors in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Software, Computer Science, Materials and Chemical engineering majors.
Last year was their first time offering jobs “on the spot” and it was quite successful! They hope this year will be just as fruitful as they expand their pipeline of UCLA students through scholarships, internships and entry level positions. This BOEING – UCLA EAHI 2020 Flyer will also ensure students are aware of the Boeing opportunities.
· 7 summer internships
· 5 full-time entry level positions
Students should follow this application process:
1. Submit Application by Oct. 14, 11:59 PM PT Pacific (these links are for UCLA students only)
· Entry Level positions (use this link<https://boeing.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/INTERN/job/USA—Seattle-WA/EAHI-2020—Engineering-Entry-level-Positions-in-Multiple-Boeing-Locations—UCLA_00000217694>)
2. Attend Boeing/UCLA Information Session on Oct. 12 6:00-7:30 PT Pacific
· Meeting number: 144 711 0809
· Meeting password: BoeingUCLA2020
3. Selected students will be interviewed Oct. 19-20 by Boeing managers
4. Final offers will be extended through the end of the week.
Date(s) - Oct 14, 2020
1538 Boelter Hall
580 Portola Plaza, Los Angeles CA 90095