Research and Teaching Interests:
Medical Imaging, Machine Learning, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Vision, Signal Processing, Biomedical Informatics, Brain Mapping, Computational Fluid Dynamic
Awards and Recognitions
|2016||Spitzer DGSOM Award|
|2010||NSF China Young Scholar Award|
- Prediction of Hemorrhagic Transformation Severity in Acute Stroke from Source Perfusion MRI.
Y. Yu, D. Guo, M. Lou, D. Liebeskind, F. Scalzo. IEEE TBME, 2017.
- Perfusion Angiography in Acute Ischemic Stroke.
F. Scalzo, D. Liebeskind. Comput Math Methods Med, 2016.
- Deep Learning of Tissue Fate Features in Acute Ischemic Stroke.
N. Stier, N. Vincent. D. Liebeskind, F. Scalzo. IEEE BIBM. 2015.
- Regional Prediction of Tissue Fate in Acute Ischemic Stroke.
F. Scalzo, Q. Hao, J. Alger, X. Hu, and D. Liebeskind. Annals of Biomedical Engineering. May, 2012.
- Reducing False Intracranial Pressure Alarms using Morphological Waveform Features.
F. Scalzo, D. Liebeskind, and X. Hu. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. July, 2012.
- Bayesian Tracking of Intracranial Pressure Signal Morphology.
F. Scalzo, S. Asgari, S. Kim, M. Bergsneider, and X. Hu. Artif Intell Med, October, 2011.