Intern – RF Systems Design Engineer Regulatory
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the RF Regulatory qualification, evaluation, debug/root cause issues to make it adherence to regulatory and industry standard requirements.
• Experience and solid understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior
• Solid understanding of at least one wireless technology including IEEE 802.11, Bluetooth, GSM, UMTS, or CDMA
• Understanding of applicable worldwide Regulatory standards in relation to our products and requirements to carry a product to certification is a plus.
• Experience with RF lab equipment
• Strong communications and organizational skill and the ability to multitask across various disciplines and tasks
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Energy and drive to thrive in start-up environment
Define RF HW test requirements, design and implement in-house test systems, debug and resolve issues, and manage the process to ensure our products conform to all applicable standards
Debug/Root cause issues and work with systems teams to drive this to closure
Work with vendors, technology suppliers and cross-functional staff to drive the regulatory specifications.
Support the manufacturing and manufacturing test
Pursuing Electrical Engineering
If interested, please reply to Pradeep Marri at email@example.com with:
– Your resume;
– Your dates of availability to start work; and
– If previously interviewed by Apple in the past year on-site.