Area: Distributed machine learning and system research
Please contact for more details.
AWS AI/ML is looking for world class scientists and engineers to join its AI Labs working on natural language process and large-scale representation learning for multi-modality. This group is entrusted with developing natural language processing, deep learning, graph neural network modeling for fusing modalities for Amazon. At AWS AI/ML you will invent, implement, and deploy state of the art machine learning algorithms and systems. You will build prototypes and explore conceptually new NLP solutions. You will interact closely with our customers and with the academic community. You will be at the heart of a growing and exciting focus area for AWS and work with other acclaimed engineers and world famous scientists.
· M.S. degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
· 5+ years of software development experience in high performance computing, machine learning, deep learning, distributed training, systems architecture, or related areas.
· Strong working knowledge of programming languages in Python and C/C++.
· Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
· 4+ years technical leadership role in machine learning, HPC or related areas.
· Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, JAX, MXNet.
· Research experiences related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, CV, GNN, or distributed training.
· Published and/or presented papers at ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, AACL, ICML, NeurIPS, AISTATS, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, OSDI, Eurosys, SC, SIGCOMM or similar top-tier conferences and events.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us