NXP (San Jose) is currently looking for a CMOS RFIC design engineer. Please send CV/Resume directly to Rocco Tam at .
Qualifications: MSEE or Ph.D. in the design of RF circuits for Wireless Transceiver ICs.
Experiences in one or more of the following areas are required:
- Strong knowledge of deep sub-micron CMOS technologies
- Hands-on experience in designing RF & Analog circuits such as PA, Mixer, RF VGA’s, opamps, etc
- Knowledge of Transmitter & Power Amplifier architectures
- Ability to comprehend the RF transceiver’s system-level requirement and to translate it into circuit-level specifications. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential
- Strong knowledge of IC design CAD tools such as Spectre, SpectreRF
- A thorough understanding of the physical layout requirement and ability to perform the critical layouts
- Lab testing skills to evaluate the prototype unit to the design specification