UC LEADS program provides nearly $20,000 in funding ($12,000 in stipends, $5,000 in housing, and +/- $2,000 for conferences, GRE Prep, GRE, etc.) over two years.
If you are an engineering or physical science student who is currently in a research lab or are in the process of securing a lab position, please apply to the UC LEADS program.
For details about the program and eligibility please visit our website: http://www.ugeducation.ucla.edu/ugresearchsci/ucleads.htm
We are now accepting applications. The deadline is Monday, February 15, 2016 at noon.
• Any Citizenship including AB540/DACA
• 3.0+ GPA
• Currently in a research lab
• Currently looking to get into a research lab – I will provide help with this
• Rising juniors (will consider rising sophomores who are currently in a lab)
• Transfer students with at least TWO remaining summers at before graduation
• Willing to commit two summers (one at UCLA and one at another UC)
• Disadvantaged (1st generation college, low socioeconomic status, etc.) OR traditionally underrepresented (ethnicity, gender, etc.) (or both)