The Walmart Global Tech – Advertising Technology Group in Silicon Valley is currently recruiting for data scientists at various levels. Applied research problems span auction design, causal inference, forecasting, information retrieval, machine learning, optimization, and recommender systems. If you are graduating in near future and have the qualifications below, we would like to hear from you. Please send a resume to Stephen Guo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Darren Xu (email@example.com)
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Operations Research, or related fields
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Strong foundations in machine learning, deep learning, optimization, etc.
- Fluency in Python; Big Data – Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
Strong Qualifications if you have
- Academic research publications in relevant top conferences and journals
- Domain expertise in one of: auction design, causal inference, experimental design, forecasting, learning-to-rank, optimization, and recommender systems.
- Working proficiency in TensorFlow or PyTorch