|Research and Teaching Interests:
Bioimaging, Computational Imaging, Photonics
Awards and Recognitions
|2018||Optical Society of America Outstanding Reviewer Award|
|2018||UCLA Chancellor’s Award for Postdoctoral Research|
|2012||Binational Science Foundation (BSF) Prof. Rahamimoff Travel Grant for Young Scientists|
|2011||Nechemia Lev-Zion Scholarship for Excellent Ph.D. Students, Israel Ministry of Education|
|2010||Levi Eshkol excellence scholarship, awarded by the Israeli Ministry of Science & Technology|
- Rivenson*, H. Wang*, Z. Wei, K. de Haan, Y. Zhang, Y. Wu, H. Günaydın, J. E. Zuckerman, T. Chong, A. E. Sisk, L. M. Westbrook, W. D. Wallace, A. Ozcan, “Virtual histological staining of unlabelled tissue autofluorescence images via deep learning,” Nature Biomedical Engineering 3, 466–477 (2019).
- Wang*, Y. Rivenson*, Y. Jin, Z. Wei, R. Gao, H. Gunaydin, L. Bentolila, and A. Ozcan, “Deep learning achieves super-resolution in fluorescence microscopy,” Nature Methods 16, pages103–110 (2019).
- Lin*, Y. Rivenson*, N.T. Yardimci, M. Veli, Y. Luo, M. Jarrahi and A. Ozcan, “All-Optical Machine Learning Using Diffractive Deep Neural Networks,” Science, Vol. 361, Issue 6406, pp. 1004-1008 (2018).
- Rivenson, Z. Gorocs, H. Gunaydin, Y. Zhang, H. Wang, and A. Ozcan, “Deep Learning Microscopy,” Optica 4, 1437-1443 (2017).
- Rivenson*, Y. Zhang*, H. Gunaydin, D. Teng, and A. Ozcan, “Phase recovery and holographic image reconstruction using deep learning in neural networks,” Light: Science & Applications (2018) 7, e17141; doi: 10.1038/lsa.2017.141.
- Rivenson, A. Rot, S. Balber, A. Stern and J. Rosen, “Recovery of partially occluded objects by applying compressive Fresnel holography,” Opt. Lett. 37, 1757-1759 (2012).