- No postings.
- Engineer positions at
- Qualcomm Opportunities (08-23-18)
- Tesla, Inc. – IC packaging design engineers and/or interns – Job Opportunities (08-06-18)
Tesla – Infotainment and Autopilot Hardware
- Niche Biomedical Inc
- The National Security Agency is Looking for West Coast Top Talent
- Nanoelectronics Postdoc Position in Quantum Materials Systems Thrust, Los Alamos, NM
- The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) – Job Opportunities (07-24-18)
The Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) is the Aviation Branch of the US Department of the Navy. We employ more than 35,000 federal employees in order to provide full life-cycle support of naval aircraft, weapons, and systems operated by the US Navy and US Marine Corps. This support includes research, design, development & systems engineering, acquisition, test & evaluation, training facilities & equipment, repair & modification, and in-service engineering & logistics support. NavAIR College Job Announcement
- UCLA Dept. of Neurobiology – Opportunity (01-31-18)
Joshua Trachtenberg and Dario Ringach, Professors in the Department of Neurobiology, are seeking an Electrical Engineering student with advanced understanding of PCB layout using Altium, and, ideally, strong working knowledge of SolidWorks, to participate in the design of a novel 2-photon laser scanning microscope that will be used to image neurons in the living brain. This would be a part-time, work-study position. Dr. Ringach has a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering and can provide the necessary oversight of the project. All work will ultimately be posted on our GitHub account.